Do you have a video playback issues? Please disable AdBlocker in your browser for our website.
Due to a high volume of active users and service overload, we had to decrease the quality of video streaming. Premium users remains with the highest video quality available. Sorry for the inconvinience it may cause. Donate to keep project running.
  • ico
    All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
    Get Premium
    Refresh page
    ico
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
    Get Premium
    Watch on MixDrop/MyStream

Oops...

Something went wrong.

Please report this problem

Report a problem

Mother (2017)

A couple's relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence.
    Rating
    (55) Voted
    16 Comments
    Sort By
    • Newest
    • Oldest
    lobby Anonymous
    I've seen some bad movies in my time but this one takes the cake, worst movie I've ever seen / -10
    2021-04-24 16:04
    cvec Anonymous
    THIS MOVIE COULD BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME VIEWERS PLEASE DONT WATCH KT IF YOU ARE IN AN UNSTABLE MENTAL CONDITION. wow.this movie is actually a great movie but in order to understand it you have to really think about itand what kind of message its trying to show you.this is one of the greatest movies i have ever seen especially in the horror genre.it is poetic and moving .no other words are neded,its just wonderful.
    2020-03-05 21:03
    Podanga  Anonymous
    Worst movie! The director has gone nuts. Mad bugger!
    2019-08-15 13:08
    Bulldozer #1 Movies Online user
    Awful, it is not recommended to waste sleeping time on this freaky mess of a movie
    2019-08-04 12:08
    amiysan Anonymous
    i hate everything now but her
    2018-12-22 17:12
    Ali_Sayyareh7 #1 Movies Online user
    It is a waste of time to watch this movie. I don't know the writer was on crack when he wrote the story of this movie. My advice to you. Don't watch it
    2018-12-08 15:12
    moviefan Anonymous
    I agree great! movie. I want to turn around and watch it again right now, just to get the different view watching now that I've seen the ending.
    2018-09-29 01:09
    Smarterthanyou Anonymous
    Whoever thought this movie was bad is truly a fucking idiot. This film represents the relationship between Mother (EARTH), God (The Poet) and Humanity (all the people destroying shit).
    2018-09-20 00:09
    viltsunr1 Anonymous
    oh wow. I have no idea what to say. makes you think alot.
    2018-08-05 20:08
    ladi Anonymous
    realy good movie.
    2018-07-24 05:07
    Load more

You may also like

Inception

HD

Meet the Blacks

HD

Pi (1998)

HD

The Witch (2015)

HD

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

HD

Supremacy

HD

Fight Club

HD

Double Indemnity

HD
  • Actors of "Mother (2017)"

• Characters of "Mother (2017)"

Mother. Character of Mother (2017)
    Woman. Character of Mother (2017)
    Oldest Son. Character of Mother (2017)
    Herald. Character of Mother (2017)
    Played by: Kristen Wiig
  • Directors of "Mother (2017)"

Darren Aronofsky. Director of Mother (2017)
    Darren Aronofsky
    Birthdate: 12 February 1969, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
  • Creators of "Mother (2017)"

Darren Aronofsky. Director of Mother (2017)
    Darren Aronofsky
    Birthdate: 12 February 1969, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
  • Critic Reviews of "Mother (2017)"

RogerEbert.com
    September 22, 2017

At times horrifying, at times riveting, at times baffling, and at times like nothing you've ever seen before.

Chicago Reader
    September 21, 2017

The gutsy [Jennifer] Lawrence [is] badly miscast as a shrinking violet.

The New Republic
    September 21, 2017

It's a real widening gyre of a movie, set adrift by the vicissitudes of both theological and cinematic history, with no human center to hold it down.

New York Observer
    September 18, 2017

I hesitate to label it the "Worst movie of the year" when "Worst movie of the century" fits it even better.

New Yorker
    September 18, 2017

If you gave an extremely bright fifteen-year-old a bag of unfamiliar herbs to smoke, and forty million dollars or so to play with, "Mother!" would be the result.

ReelViews
    September 16, 2017

It's too bad it doesn't work.

Film Inquiry
    October 03, 2017

There is something about mother! that makes you think, that makes you stop and relive the entire film in your mind.

The Mail on Sunday (UK)
    October 03, 2017

The first half is surprising and rather good, but the second half is a chaotic, indulgent and eventually rather disgusting mess.

Butaca Ancha
    October 03, 2017

A film that is overwhelmed by its own ambitions, behind which is a filmmaker drowned in a whirlwind of ego torrential swirl. [Full review in Spanish]

Espinof
    October 02, 2017

You have to see it to value it for yourself, because it seems unthinkable to me to be able to recommend it or not to anyone. Its mixture of fascination and despair is just as special. [Full review in Spanish]

Cinemanía (Spain)
    October 02, 2017

Overwhelming, crazy, nebulous and unbridled allegorical. [Full review in Spanish]

South China Morning Post
    October 02, 2017

Lawrence is terrific, expertly essaying a role which must appear realistic, even if the setting is phantasmagoric.

Example Example Example
HD
Genre: